Insurance Representative - Desjardins Agent Team Member
Location: Cambridge & Guelph, ON
Type: Full Time Career
Are you a self-driven, energetic and passionate individual that is looking for a challenge? Interested in owning your own business and being your own BOSS one day? A Desjardins Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Account Manager- Desjardins Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. Join a Team that is in the Top 1% in the company.
• Provide Home, Auto, and Life Insurance Solutions for our clients.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
What will make you SUCCESSFUL:
• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
• Customer Service experience (retail, hotel, resort, conference centre)
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Proactive in problem solving
• Ability to multi-task
• presentation skills are preferred
• Time management skills
• OTL & LLQP (preferred/must be able to obtain)
Total Compensation Range (Salary, Commission & Bonus): $44,000 Base plus commission (on target $60K-$85K)
- Salary (Sales Team)
- Uncapped Commission
- Annual Bonus (subject to office qualification)
- Monthly/Quarterly Team Promotions and Bonus will be available
- 3 weeks vacation
- Health and Dental Benefits (after 3 months)
- RRSP match program
- Technology (laptop)
- Potential for total compensation over 6 figures
*** If interested, please include a cover letter letting us know why we want YOU!***
This position is with a Desjardins independent contractor agent in Canada, not with Desjardins Insurance Companies.
Compensation: $50,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)